The Puma TGV 2020 Stock locks the gun quicker & with less movement than the earlier version, this is a more adaptive high tech body, with its split pads allowing for a more anatomical snug fit position and significantly reduces the involuntary gun movement that critically affects accuracy. This provides you with a shotgun that shoots exactly where you want it to!
Being 100% adjustable, it allows for the accurate adjustment of the comb and butt sections into 5 positions. It also gives you the ability to accurately and easily set comb height, cast, and angle to prevent head lifting, cheek bruising, and misalignment issues. All these various adjustments can be made accurately, quickly, and easily thanks to a pair of simple, identical adjustable fixtures that negate the need for a system that requires several complicated mechanisms.
Available in five colours (Red, Black, Gold, Blue & Silver), the Puma Stock locks the gun into position and significantly reduces the involuntary gun movement that critically affects accuracy.
- Adjustment 1 – Cast: right and left camber of the comb and the butt plate. Adjustment range either side up to 2.2cm.
- Adjustment 2 – Cheek & toe: rotation of the comb and butt plate.
- Adjustment 3 – Stock height: Adjustment from top to bottom of the butt plate and front and rear of the comb. Adjustment range up to 3cm.
- Adjustment 4 – Cheek height & length of pull: height of the comb and stock length (LOP). Adjustment range up to 3cm.
- Adjustment 5 – Pitch: Adjustment of the pitch to positive or negative. Adjustment up to 20 degrees + or –.
For the following gun make and models, Beretta 692 | Beretta 682 | Beretta 680 | Beretta 686 | Beretta DT10 | Beretta DT11 | Beretta ASE | Browning B525 Browning | B325 Browning | Browning B425 | Browning Ultra XTR | Browning Ultra XS | Browning GTS | Browning B725 | Browning Protrap | Browning Blazer F3 | Caesar Guerini | Summit | Invictus | Krieghoff K-80 | Perazzi MX Series | Perazzi High-Tech | Zoli | Kronos | Zgun | Kemen |Miroku 9000 | right or left-handed, the Puma Stock offers the choice of 3 different size grips. Taking into account the hand size of every shooter, calculate the internal palm width:
Puma Stock offers a choice of 3 different size grips as standard. Taking into account the hand size of every shooter, calculate the internal palm width:
- S Size: 85 to 94mm
- M Size: 95 to 104mm
- L Size: 105 to 114mm
For specific sizes such as XS or XL, please contact us.
- We build Custom Grips & forks for specialist guns or those we do not already have.