TERMS AND CONTIONS
A. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Introduction: This website is the website of the public limited company under the name ‘HELLAS for Education, Business & Properties, Consulting & Services PC’ and the distinctive title ‘HELLAS EBPCS’, located at Drosia, Ave. 47A,, T.K. 14572, AFM 800896810, U.S. Pat. Kifissias, Nr. GEMI 144405901000, email email@example.com , hereinafter referred to as COMPANY, and any browser / visitor to the site will be called USER.
- Modifications The COMPANY reserves the right to vary the content of these terms and conditions within the framework of legality at all times and the USER grants this right to the COMPANY. The COMPANY reserves the right to further modify and / or remove all or part of all the contents of the Website without notice, as well as restrict access to parts or all of this Site.
- DISCLAIMER The COMPANY is not liable to the USER if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any given time or for any period of time. The COMPANY points out that the website may be subject to technical errors with direct effect on the way content is presented for reasons that it is not responsible for and promises that it will endeavor to recover them faster.
Although the information on this site is provided after thorough research, the COMPANY does not guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, completeness or security of the site, including without limitation any warranty that the site is free of errors and defects, that any operation is carried out normally at all times. at any time or at any time, that the COMPANY solves any issues that may arise, or that the website or server of the Website does not contain viruses or malware.
The COMPANY is not responsible for any damage caused by the transmission of viruses to the USER computer. The visitor is responsible for taking all necessary precautionary measures to ensure that whatever he chooses to use is free from destructive elements (such as viruses, malware or ‘Trojan horses’). In no event shall the COMPANY be held liable for any loss (including indirect or consequential damage) resulting from inability to use, loss of personal data or profits arising from or in any way linked to the use of the Website.
The content of the site is provided for informational purposes only. The COMPANY assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or advice provided.
The COMPANY is in no way expected to review messages, information and content (USER INFORMATION) that are sent to the Website by USERS and is not responsible for the User’s personal data. Occasionally the COMPANY may decide to review, monitor the User’s personal data posted on the Website and refuse to accept, delete or discard any such information.
The COMPANY does not wish to receive confidential or copyrighted information through its website.
All content, logos and software on the Website are the intellectual and / or industrial property of the COMPANY or third parties contractually affiliated with the COMPANY. Therefore, the content of the Website is available to the USER only for personal use and in no case for public or commercial use. The COMPANY expressly declares that the USER may save, print and display the Content provided by this Website solely for personal use. THE USER is not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any form whatsoever, anything displayed on this site.
No permission or consent is granted to allow the USER to use the COMPANY trademarks in any way, and the USER agrees not to use these trademarks contained on this web site or any similar symbols. It is expressly agreed that the USER will not use the COMPANY name or website in a manner that may cause any harm or damage to the COMPANY or to a third party, for which the USER shall be solely responsible.
In particular the USER agrees:
– Do not use the Website for purposes contrary to law.
– Not infringe the rights of third parties
– Do not interfere with the normal functioning of the site
– Do not establish hyperlinks to this site without the prior approval of the COMPANY.
– Not to sell any content on the Website without the prior written approval of the COMPANY.
- Ability to communicate
For any questions or complaints regarding the application of all content on this site, the USER may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 00302117054823 or fax 00302117054823.
The COMPANY expressly warrants that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all User data. The COMPANY for the operation of the Website uses and continuously updates the subsystems required for the smooth and proper operation of the system. Indicative examples are: backup, protection, anti-virus, anti-malware, etc.
- THE USER may browse the Website without requesting any personal information from the COMPANY, unless expressly informed to that effect by the COMPANY.
- The COMPANY complies with the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data. The COMPANY will not transfer or disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the USER, unless required by law.
- According to the relevant legislation on personal data, the USER has the rights to information, access and objection as provided by the provisions of Articles 11, 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997.
In particular, the COMPANY collects and uses the personal data of the USERS with their consent, in order to effectively operate this site, to better inform the USERS about the activity of the COMPANY and to fulfill the purpose of all types of commercial transactions with the USERS.
COMPANY is the controller and recipient of personal data provided by the USER for the needs of its online transactions with COMPANY, which processes this data solely to fulfill the purpose of its commercial transactions, without the data to be transmitted or communicated to third parties (article 11 of Law 2472/1997).
The user also has the right to access his personal data, and in particular he has the right to request and receive all personal data concerning him, including their origin, purposes of processing, recipients or categories of recipients, process of processing for the period of prior information or information, correction, deletion or blocking of data, etc. according to the provisions of article 12 of Law 2472/1997.
In addition, the user has the right to object in writing about the processing of data concerning him, with a view to correcting, freezing or even deleting them in accordance with the provision of article 13 of Law 2472/1997.
For further exercise of the rights of Articles 11, 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997 you can contact the COMPANY regarding the operation of this website at the Company’s registered office by email at email@example.com or by phone 00302117054823 or by mail fax to 00302117054823.
- USE OF ELECTRONIC FILES (COOKIES)
a. Cookies, which do not identify and are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and without them the COMPANY cannot provide proper functioning of the website.
b. Cookies, which collect anonymous information about how to use the Website, such as which websites you visit most often.
c. Cookies that allow the website to remember the USER’s options, such as language or region.
d. Cookies, which enable the COMPANY to identify the sites visited by the USER, from which information about his interests arises.
C. OTHER PROVISIONS
Any modification of these terms is only in writing and so is the sole evidence.